Currently there are no tickets available, however, last minute seats are returned.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our waitling list.
Bettendorf Rotary Lobsterfest
Saturday, June 9, 2018
Tanglewood Hills Pavilion - Bettendorf, IA
5:30 - 10:00 PM
The 11th Annual Bettendorf Rotary Lobsterfest Presented by Abbey Carpet Gallery and Triumph Community Bank took place on Saturday, June 10th, 2017 raising over $70,000 for scholarships, grant funds and regional and international community service efforts.
Proceeds from the 2017 Lobsterfest funded grants totaling $25,000 - to 15 not-for-profit organizations serving the Quad Cities. Grant recipients included:
- 41st Iowa Composite Squadron, Civil Air Patrol - Youth cyber-security and public affairs project ($500)
- Boys & Girls Club of the Mississippi Valley – New Vans for Transportation of At-Risk Youth ($2,000)
- Center for Active Seniors, Inc. – Reception Improvement ($2,000)
- Child Abuse Council – Shaken Baby Simulator Doll for Basic Training for New Dads Classes ($1,100)
- Christian Care – Caring for Our Community Project ($1,200)
- Dress for Success Quad Cities – Professional Attire and Shoes for Low-Income Women ($2,000)
- From Cover to Cover – Snuggle Up and Read Campaign ($2,000)
- Great Bettendorf Community Foundation – The Agape Center ($2,000)
- Habitat for Humanity Quad Cities – Technology Upgrades for Classroom ($2,000)
- Hope at the BRICK House – Expansion of HBH After School Program Space ($1,500)
- Junior Achievement of the Heartland – JA BizTown: Developing Our Future Workforce ( $1,500)
- River Music Experience – Laptops for Outreach ($1,500)
- St. Florian Fire and Burn Foundation – Family Burn Group ($2,000)
- Supplemental Emergency Assistance Program– Emergency Assistance to clients of member agencies ($2,500)
- The Sparkle Effect - Providing training to 3 local Sparkle Effect Teams ($1,200)
"Lobster" Chef 2018:
Chef James Preszler took the helm as "lobster" chef in 2017 and has been tasked again with cooking a delicious Maine lobster dinner for over 400 people.
To learn more about Bettendorf Rotary and Lobsterfest and the variety of organizations it has supported over the years, check out a video produced by Mickle Communications.
To see a list of the amazing silent and live auction items click here.
Would you like to partner with Bettendorf Rotary to help local organizations in need? Linking arms with us for our annual Lobsterfest is a great way to give back to the community and help organizations in need of funding.
Click here to learn about how you can sponsor this event
Registration and Tickets
Currently there are no tickets available, however, last minute seats are returned. Please email email@example.com
to be placed on our waiting list.
2018 Sponsors (As of May 25, 2018)
These are the businesses that make all of the grants possible!
Wednesday, September 26. 2018
Tanglewood Hills Pavilion