The 2016 Lobsterfest is SOLD OUT!!!!
Bettendorf Rotary Lobsterfest
The 10th Annual Bettendorf Rotary Lobsterfest Presented by Abbey Carpet Gallery and Triumph Community Bank will take place on Saturday, June 11th, 2016 from 5:30pm-10:00pm at Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, IA. The 2015 event garnered nearly $60,000 through generous sponsorships and auction donations!
Proceeds from the 2015 Lobsterfest funded grants totaling $22,500 - to 12 not-for-profit organizations serving the Quad Cities. Grant recipients included:
- Asbury Methodist Church - Garden Ministry ($2,500)
- Bettendorf Public Library – Outdoor Chess at the Library ($2,500)
- Boy Scouts of America - Kittan (Scott County) Day Camp ($1,500)
- Child Abuse Council – Stewards of Children: Child Sexual Abuse Prevention ($1,500)
- Edwards Congregational United Church of Christ – Blessings in a Backpack ($2,500)
- FROG: Fluent Reading Our Goal – Expansion of kindergarten resources ($500)
- From Cover to Cover – Snuggle Up and Read Campaign ($2,000)
- GiGi’s Playhouse Quad Cities, LLC – GiGi’s Playhouse Literacy Tutoring Program ($2,500)
- Hope at the BRICK House, Inc. – BRICK House after school program ($2,000)
- Scott County Family YMCA – YMCA Fairmont Pines Summer Fun Club Program ($2,500)
- One Eighty (The 180 Zone) – Sports Camp Equipment ($1,000)
- The Center – Skate Shop ($1,500)
To read more about the 2015 grant recipients and their projects, click here.
Without the Scott Community College Culinary Arts Program, we would not be able to offer the caliber of event that we have. It is because of Chef Brad Scott and Diane Stanley that we are able to offer a delicious Maine lobster dinner for over 300 people. The students in this program have been instrumental in the success of the event, and we thank them for taking time out of their summer to come and put on such a wonderful event. To learn more about the culinary arts program at Scott Community College, please visit http://www.eicc.edu/highschool/programs/career/culinary/index.html
These are the businesses that make all of the grants possible!
Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
Noon at Tanglewood Hills Pavilion
Presidential Gavel Passing Ceremony >> more