Bettendorf Rotary Lobsterfest
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Tanglewood Hills Pavilion - Bettendorf, IA
5:30 - 10:00 PM
The 10th Annual Bettendorf Rotary Lobsterfest Presented by Abbey Carpet Gallery and Triumph Community Bank took place on Saturday, June 11th, 2016 raising over $52,000 for scholarships, grant funds and regional and international community service efforts.
Proceeds from the 2016 Lobsterfest funded grants totaling $20,500 - to 12 not-for-profit organizations serving the Quad Cities. Grant recipients included:
- Big Brother's Big Sister's of the Mississippi Valley - Job Readiness Program ($1,500)
- Camp Shalom - Human Foosball ($1,500)
- Churches United of the Quad City Area - Winnie's Place Emergency Shelter ($2,000)
- Family Museum of Arts and Science Foundation ($2,000)
- Family Resources - Crisis Intervention for At-Risk Youth ($2,000)
- Hand-In-Hand - Facility and Program Improvements ($2,000)
- Handicapped Development Center - Sensory Path Musical Improvements ($1,500)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center - Metropolitan Youth Program ($2,000)
- NormaLeah Foundation - Sisterly Advice Tea Chats ($1,000)
- Quad City Arts - Visiting Artist Series in Quad City Area Schools ($2,000)
- Rebuilding Together Quad Cities - Home Repair and Rehabilitation ($2,000)
- YouthHope - Girls Softball Team ($1,000)
"Lobster" Chef 2017:
Chef James Preszler will take over as "lobster" chef and has been tasked with cooking a delicious Maine lobster dinner for over 300 people.
To learn more about Bettendorf Rotary and Lobsterfest and the variety of organizations it has supported over the years, check out a video
produced by Mickle Communications.
Would you like to partner with Bettendorf Rotary to help local organizations in need? Linking arms with us for our annual Lobsterfest is a great way to give back to the community and help organizations in need of funding.
Click here to learn about how you can sponsor this event
Individual tickets are $75/each or purchase a table for $520. Click here
to purchase tickets for the event.
2017 Sponsors (As of April 5, 2017)
These are the businesses that make all of the grants possible!
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Tanglewood Hills Pavilion
State Representative, Gary Mohr>> more